Let’s Increase Productivity by Using Google Productivity Tools (Gtools)!
Have you ever been feeling so depressed about your inefficiency in managing tasks and projects? Or feeling soooo overwhelmed with too many works in hands and losing all the tracks of jobs you have been doing? I believe everyone has and consistently do feel the same all time. We would all want to increase our productivity.
One of the easiest way to help you manage all those things is to find and hire an assistant, if you can afford it, of course. If you are not in that stage of career life yet that the company hires a dedicated assistant for you, one of the possible ways out that you can think of is looking for the tools that can minimize your stress from those annoyingly very important things that need to be taken care of.
While acquiring or buying specific productivity tools from the internet does not come at a very cheap price, do you ever realize that Google has already provided us with so many various kinds of productivity tools called Gtools that can help with the issues? Say you already do, then the next question is do you think you really know its every optimized capability? Also, bear in mind that they all come for FREE from Google.
Get More Productivity with Gtools!
Recently, I found this source of the “How To” maximize our knowledge in utilizing the free Gtools from Google. In this website “Get Productive with Gtools”, you will be able to learn and master everything about Gtools that can help you all the way just like having your own personal assistant.
This source has helped me a lot in increasing my productivity and reducing the time wasted in the complexity of managing all the things. Gtools has made everything many ways easier and simpler for life, and probably the most irreplaceable helper I could ever have, and again the best part is, it is provided for FREE.
I use my favorite tools all the times to help me in the office. I have a big-time relationship with tools like Google Docs, Slides, Keep, and even Classroom for managing tasks with my team.
Because as we understand together, the difficulties are sometimes not within the context, but more into the arranging and managing things. Hence, mastering all the details capability of Gtools brings a very powerful impact for me and I believe will be the same for you too. Furthermore, (I almost forgot to say) those many tools can be accessed only by one single account and one single password for everything.
Therefore, I strongly suggest you pay a kind visit to this website “Get Productive with Gtools” and get all the information you seek about maximizing use of Gtools. You will be impressed with how little you know about their capability today.
As a loyal reader of my blog, you will get a $20 discount by using this special coupon: IKR-SPECIAL. By the way, if you click the following email, the coupon even automatically inserted : Get Productive with Gtools : Ikra Coupon
Here is the summary of information that you can get from it. Let’s start a more organized and productive day!
- How to Utilize Google Classroom for Teaching & Collaboration
- How to Voice Type Google Docs
- How to Easily Get Youtube Video Transcribed
- Gmail External Productivity Hacks
- Gmail Internal Productivity Hacks
- Google Calendar Productivity Hacks
- How to Utilize Multiple Calendars
- Google Docs Basic Collaboration – MS Word Import
- Collaboration with PDF – Google Docs Hack
- Collaboration in Real Time with Chat & Uber Conference
- Advanced Collaboration with Google Docs & Spreadsheet
- Advanced Collaboration with Google Slides
- Advanced Collaboration with Google Drive
- Advanced Collaborations with Google Forms
- How to utilize Google Keep for Tasks & Projects
- Advanced Collaboration with Google Hangouts
- Advanced Collaboration with Google Youtube Streaming
- Advanced Communication – How to Get More Options with Google Voice
- Advanced Google Technique – How To Use Google Docs Offline
- Advanced Google Technique – Using Google’s Paid Service
Have fun and be prepared for an increased productivity!
For newbies at work, please check my other post Tips to Keep you Happy at the Office. to help you survive in the office.