Who doesn’t like pizza? Pizza comes handy with anything. Great companion while watching movies, awesome delicacy for bestfriend gathering, not to mention a lot of romantic dinner between lovers, and many other historical occasions which involved pizza within. Pizza’s existence is something that cannot be replaced.
Capriciossa Pizza in Pizza Barboni, Jakarta, in my opinion is one of the best Italian Pizza in Jakarta. It is located at two places in Jakarta, one is in Kemang and the other is in Plaza Festival, Rasuna Said. It’s a pure home made pizza that is made daily and freshly from your order. Here are 5 reasons why you should love it too to eat pizza in here:
- It has a lot of variety of Italian Pizza types that you can think of. From the special Italian taste like the Margherita, Napoli and Capriciossa (which I crazily in love with) till the mainstream smoke beef pizza or Americana. And they all taste rather fantastic. How they can be that fantastic? I would elaborate more in the next point. Here you can access the full menus of Pizza Barboni: www.pizzabarboni.com
- Since this is Italian Pizza, thus the breads are very thin. Yet the edge is so crusty and crunchy. While the breads in the bottom of the topings stay consistently very soft. It synchronous well with all the topings.
- For capriciossa, the beef bacon toping is beyond essential. It tasteful until the very last bite. The taste compliment each other with the soft bread. Not to mention the tenderness of the bacon itself. Unforgettable.
- The other significant topings such as paprika and mushroom tastes essentially fresh. The sensation of both is supported by the savory tomato sauce which covers all the breads.
- One of the most important thing, is the method of their cook. As they promoted it, they are focusing on authentic Italian wood fire pizza, and indeed they do so. Thay bake the pizza from the woods on the top of a square pan (if I didn’t see it wrongly). I guess this makes the bread perfectly cooked from the edge to the center. And not only crispy in the outside like any other pizza. This method brings the intense ripeness coverage to the breads, hence they can have the crunchy in the edge yet very soft in the middle.
I am a big fans of pizza. As I mentioned to you earlier, this is the best pizza I’ve ever found in Jakarta. Please do share if you have your kind of favorite pizza around. I’ll be glad to stop by and have a try. I’m dying to taste them!
So do you have any?